[Jacob-list] rams together

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 4 18:43:33 EST 2005

A non Jacob woman I know puts her rams in a box stall and has old tires
on the floor.  The theory is that the tires make it hard for the rams
to get up a head of speed.  She keeps them in there until they sort
things out.  I did the Betty method with my ram and wether and then
when I had to get a new guy I did the same.  I also put the two ewes I
was not going to breed into the small pen with the wether at first
figuring that the girls might be cranky seeing the others in with the
stud, and them stuck with the dud!

Gillian