[Jacob-list] SAFF Get-together

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 28 07:04:17 EDT 2005

We're still planning on a Jacob owners/enthusiasts dinner Saturday evening, October 22nd, during SAFF weekend.  I don't know the area well, but Cathy recommends a family style restaurant that's 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  We may be able to reserve a dining room.  Plans are still rather tentative and we need to get an estimate of who might attend. If you are interested, please let me know.

I'm looking forward to visiting with old friends, putting faces to names and an evening of talking Jacobs!  If you will be at SAFF, please do consider joining us.

Linda

Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com