[Jacob-list] Famacha Workshop Cornell

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 26 15:23:03 EDT 2005

I just got home from from the vet with the newly wethered boy.  My vet will be attending a Famacha seminar next month.  She's be certified to teach Famacha after that and will be offering a clinic in NE Georgia (Clayton) sometime after that.

Funny thing - I decided to take the lamb to the clinic as it would save me the $50 farm call.  He spent alot of the day there and all the techs ended up stopping by and petting him.  He left here abit on the wild side and came home walking on a leash like a puppy!  A rather rambunctious puppy, but still alot better than the trip I made up the hill carrying him this morning.

Linda
Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com