[Jacob-list] I-D Powder

Hobsickle at aol.com Hobsickle at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 19:31:34 EDT 2005

If the powder is "boosting" the immune system and raising white blood  counts
I would speculate that the body is actually reacting to it as a  disease.
This would make sense, seeing that the cow antibodies are  "foreign" proteins to
the other animals, thus provoking an immune  response.

The thought that an animal could "copy" antibodies rather than having to
"experimentally create antibodies by trial and error"  is not  anything I've ever
seen in my texts or other sources.  I'd have to hear  that from an
acknowledged immune system expert.

Having said all that, a little harmless foreign protein to stimulate  an
immune response isn't all bad.

-Dan