[Jacob-list] I-D Powder

Liz whiskey_wy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 12:27:00 EDT 2005

I'd look into it a little more. The Description that goes along with it sounds confusing to me. I work as a laboratory technician and used to be a vet tech. It kind of sounds like they have their antibodies and antigens messed up. Antibodies are rarely formed from other antibodies. The antibodies in colostrum, human, cow, sheep, or goat are absorbed as is. It's designed this way becuase the babies immune system doesn't produce antibodies right away. So the mom is giving antibodies to the baby to protect against any antigens that might show up.

I am however all for anything that can help give antibodies to help the immune system out.