[Jacob-list] great dog info!

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 05:50:59 EDT 2005

Sheri and all,

You mentioned puppies---I don't think of puppies being
capable of guarding (physically especially).  My
experience is with the Pyrs, and it is unusual to have
one that doesn't want to occasionally play with
SOMETHING (which is usually stock it lives with)
through 18-24 months of age.  I have seen lots of
potential in pups----but along with that comes their
adolescence when bad habits are quickly learned.

What age do the different breeds actually get their
guarding heels down pat?

Mary ELlen