[Jacob-list] great dog info!

SKimbro sheri at eldoradohoney.com
Thu Aug 11 01:00:29 EDT 2005

Hi fellow dog lovers,

I have received so many great informative replies that it was just easier to respond to them all here.  Thank you all so much for taking the time to write about your dogs.  It has given me much to think about.  I have always been the type to research my animal purchases because I, like many of you, have rescued unwanted animals because people didn't do their research.  I hope this research leads me to a breed who will live harmoniously with all of the critters already here (after the shock wears off!).  I can already picture one of my "queenie" cats bathing herself under a shade tree when all of a sudden tearing around the corner comes a panting, excited puppy.  She won't be able to scramble into the house or up a tree fast enough.

Thanks again all of you who took the time to write.

Take care,

Sheri Kimbro
Ranch Abella
Shingle Springs, CA