[Jacob-list] lamb death/update/thanks

SKimbro sheri at eldoradohoney.com
Sat Aug 6 00:02:34 EDT 2005

Hi again all,

I just wanted to thank you all who wrote for the support and advice.  What an amazing group of people you are devoted to your animals and educating people on good husbandry.
I took Star to UC Davis this morning for a necropsy.  Should have a report within a week or so.  Unfortunately husband was out of town so me and the boy (he's 10) double bagged her and took her in.  It was a "good" (learning) experience for us though and something we need to be prepared to do.  I am trying to focus on learning from this instead of the just the loss, although the tears have managed to creep in now and then.

Thank you again, it REALLY does help to have this group.

Sheri Kimbro
Shingle Springs, CA