[Jacob-list] another opinion

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 2 19:58:49 EDT 2005

Hi Betty,

Is this the electronetting that Premier sells?   What chargers are you using? I haven't had any hang themselves on the metal panels, but it is a real nuisance to cut one loose.

Your crippled lamb may have been a  casualty, but she must have been tough to hang in there for three days.

Geese - I'm not sure you could kill a goose with a semi!!!

Linda
Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com