[Jacob-list] Opinions on Pat Green Supercard?

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 18:54:13 EDT 2005

Hi,
Was just wondering if any of you have ever used a Pat Green Supercard?  I'm
pondering the idea of processing my own wool on something larger then the
Fricke hand crank drum carder I currently have and was wondering if anyone has an
opinion (good or bad) on the Supercard or any other brands of cottage industry
carders.

Thanks in advance,
Karen Lobb

Our 2005 lambs have arrived! See them at: www.bideaweefarm.com/2005lambs.htm
bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com