[Jacob-list] Another Animal Tale

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 16:43:06 EDT 2005

Two of our geese reside in one pasture with some of our sheep. We had noticed
that the Gander was without his mate. Our daughter was concerned that a fox
had nabbed her. As the female goose appeared the next morning, our daughter
followed her to her nesting site. While the goose was gone from her nest a
chicken had taken over keeping her eggs warm. When the goose returned, she simple
sat on top of the hen who is still sitting on the eggs. Hmm, wonder if these
little goslings will be well done?
Cheryl
Rise "N" Shine Farm