[Jacob-list] question on horns

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:18:48 EDT 2005

Fred,

I have observed a Cotswold/Jacob cross POLLED animal with a grade 4 split......shocked both me and the breeder.  Just another animal that messes with our great theories.

BTW:  The little 4-horned ram lamb that was born a couple months back to parents that were/are both 2-horned (at least on visible CLOSE inspection) is one of the prettiest ones in the flock of lambs---markings, horns, fleece, everything.......  Fleece isn't as good (fine) as Nutsy's fleece was, but it is nice.

MEH