[Jacob-list] Get together at SAFF

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Sat Apr 23 18:27:57 EDT 2005

I got caught up in a busy week and did not answer your first question on
this topic, Linda.

I think it is an excellent idea!  Perhaps it might encourage some of our
fellow breeders from outside the local area to come down and join us as
well.  I think is probably one of the last fiber events of the year, so
for most of us it will be the last "hurrah" for 2005.

For those of you that have not attended SAFF in a few years, you would
be amazed!  The array of classes is fantastic and the event has overcome
its growing pains and developed into wonderful event!  Hope that many
will decide to come.

Count me "in" for dinner Saturday night!

Cathy
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html