[Jacob-list] Get together at SAFF

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Apr 23 17:43:58 EDT 2005

Been chatting off the list about getting together at SAFF.  For those that aren't familiar with SAFF, check out:
http://www.saffsite.org/

How many out there think they might want to do a get together over dinner Saturday night? Just to visit, put faces to names, talk Jacobs, not too much politics.  Maybe we could convince our JSBA SE director to join us?  Neal?  Membership in a Jacob organization would not be necessary to attend.  Registration of Jacob sheep would not be necessary.

Linda
who can't go to the AGM or MSWF this year, but still wants to sit around and talk about Jacob Sheep :-)

Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html