[Jacob-list] wethering ram lambs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Apr 13 06:07:13 EDT 2005

Juliet,

Thanks for such concise instructions. I've never gotten the 'hang' of banding smoothly.  I very seldom wether anything for various reasons - rams are just as tasty as wethers and I am just not good enough to judge horns on a week old ram lamb. But, I've saved your post and will refer to it when I have one to try it on.

Thanks again
Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html