[Jacob-list] wethering ram lambs

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Tue Apr 12 22:34:30 EDT 2005

> What you are aiming for is to have your equipment ready, applicator loaded
> ;
> pick up the lamb, swing him into position , place your fingers over the
> teats and press down, position and release the applicator, check both
> testes
> are in the sac, pop the lamb back down with his mother - all in one fluid
> movement !
>
> Good luck !
> Juliet in Scotland

AHHHha hahahaha!  heee ehehhehe!  chuckle chuckle snort! hahaha!  one fluid
movement!  hehehehehe!  The only fluid movement I get when trying to band
the little beggars is the occasional one from one of the lambs.   I swear
those little things see me coming with the elastrator and migrate right up
to the lamb's ears.
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR