[Jacob-list] lamb count

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Apr 8 20:56:47 EDT 2005

I had it happen for the first time this year.  I didn't dock tails last year and didn't plan on doing it this year - but Vachal decided to do it for me with her lamb.  She actually didn't take the end off, but managed to chew the bottom 2/3 of the tail into rather mangled mess.  She's a very attentive mother and was quite active in cleaning him - maybe a little too active.  I did band his tail!

Linda

Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html