[Jacob-list] jacob lambs

CARL FOSBRINK carlfosbrink at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 15:24:15 EDT 2005

 Hello Everyone,
     We have 28 new lambs here at 4Horn Farm and 3 ewes yet to lamb. We also have new    photos at our web site at www.patchworkfibers.com/4HornFarm.html. Please visit the new site and let us know what you think. We have some rams for sale on the site and a couple of ewes that aren't on there yet. One ewe is a triplet 5H ewe with a nice 4H ram lamb at her side and the other is a yearling 4H ewe.
Carl & Judy Fosbrink
4Horn Farm's
Jacob Sheep, English Angora rabbits, White Angora goats, Llama, Natural Fibers, breeding stock, locker lamb and more!