[Jacob-list] Update on Mom .

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Mon Apr 4 10:37:59 EDT 2005

All is well with ewe and lamb.  I gave her 1/2cc of Banamine for pain. Figured is couldn't hurt and when I watched her with her lamb it felt like she was just tired and in pain and wanted him to go away.  I will have to check his teeth.  I want to make sure if that wasn't the problem just for future reference.  There was no way I was going to bottle feed a lamb, done it and don't want to do again.  Thanks for all the suggestions.  It is really a nice feeling when you have a problem and can go to this site and get suggestions and help.  Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggy