[Jacob-list] movie star

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Sat Apr 2 10:01:37 EST 2005

Betty-
Wild!  Actually, Abner is also going to be featured in a book on primative sheep (along with Achta & freinds as the ewe examples) sometime in the future.  A woman contacted me recently and said it might not be published for a while, but she would be interested in pictures.

 Don't tell Abner...this might all go to his head...  He might become one of those difficult moviestar types!
Have fun making it happen and be sure to let us know the name of the movie so we can ohh and ahhh....
Katrina Lefever