[Jacob-list] movie star

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Fri Apr 1 18:17:51 EST 2005

Well, today Abner was offered a job in a movie starring Kris Kristoferson...Oh, joy...all he had to do was run from a burning barn along with some other animals!  Well, and how will we determine that that is what he'll do, since I won't be dragging him?  Uh,...And will there be fencing, so that when he runs, he doesn't continue running?  Uh,....And what's to keep him from attacking the other animals there?  Uh...I guess she thought I'd put him at the barn and say, "Okay, Ab, when the director shouts "action", you run from the barn over to here...and it would look even better if you could feign a look of  fear of fire on your face, okay?"  I don't think this "casting" person has a clue!  I suggested she come to the house and get Abner running, within his fencing, and then "greenscreen" it into the scene.  We shall see!  They saw his picture (Jay Craven, HOward Frank Mosher and company, I guess) and decided they wanted him in their movie.  Ah, joy!