[Jacob-list] Re: Flooding

Christopher Brantley brantleychristopher at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:08:03 EDT 2004

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for those in the way of Francis....

Up in Boone, NC we fared overall better than those folks down in Asheville,
They had massive flooding while we had enough slope to prevent most of that
here.  My critters fared well except one little ewe that found a way out of
the corral; she had been a bit sickly the week before and didn't make it
through the storm.

Other than that.... we were very lucky. Even the construction on our new
place had minimal leakage!

Hope we have better luck with the approach of Ivan.

You guys take care,
-Christopher