[Jacob-list] ad: Ram lambs for sale.

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Thu Sep 9 18:03:32 EDT 2004

Hi Listers!
Not sure if my other message come thru about our move finally being completed (at least for the most part), but it sure feels good.
Thanks to everyone who helped us downsize our flock!  Really made the switch easier.  All the sheep are sold now except 2 or 3 ram lambs that are just too nice to butcher, and we cull ram lambs heavily!  We sold a good many flock sires, but just had a much higher percentage of nice rams this year.  Go figure.
I will try to send out a link in a few days with updated pictures, but in the meantime, please contact us if you are at all interested in one of these guys.  most of them should still be on our site...although they have matured quite a bit since I last updated  http://chicoryjacobs.com :
  a.. Fibre Folds Achta x Maverick Jeeves, excellent 4H, very nice fleece, markings. no freckling in lamb fleece. Very nice background. He and his twin were favorite lambs and I am amazed he is still here!  He is a beauty. I would love to use him myself but am keeping his full sister and dam in our flock of 10. *smile*  I will try to keep him over the winter if he doesn't sell.  (registerable JSC and JSBA)
  b.. Brindle Hill Quince x Lo-Co Houston 4H I put this guy on hold thinking I could figure out a way to use him, but can't see how.  excellent horns, fleece, all standard markings, no freckling in lamb fleece.  Hock length tail. nice color retention in background...  check about details on this guy. (registerable JSC and JSBA)
  c.. Fibre folds Delaney x Culloden Isaiah  4H excellent markings with really nice color retension on both sides. excellent fleece, good horn structure, but on upper is swinging forward a bit and out to the side.  Hock length tail. Very striking ram.  (Sire is being progeny tested for JSC, shoudl finish up this fall)
  d.. Chicory Lane Samantha x Maverick Jeeves 2H  Exceptional fleece, nice markings.  Nice 4 horns in background.
Thanks!
-Katrina Lefever,  Chicory Lane Flock, not farm. ;)