[Jacob-list] jacob ram for sale in OH

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 18:40:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

I got a call from Gene Funston today.  He is wanting to sell his 4-horned ram for 200.00.  Phone number is 419 362-6707.

Info about the ram:  yearling, has 3 grand champions behind him, has produced 100% ewe lambs, bred by Harold Munley of Ashley OH out of a Yakob Tson (Edd Bissell) ram and Pine View Misty.

He is not registered at the moment, but he will get him registered for you with the North American Jacob Sheep Registry.

This is all I know about the issue, but if you are interested in the ram, please give Gene a call.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool