[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 2 #239 - 2 msgs

Jgrisner at aol.com Jgrisner at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 14:21:56 EDT 2004

HI Everyone,

I'm going to try again and ask a question, that apparently didn't get
through the first time. I need to find out what the name of the wire is, that  you
use to tip horns and where to get it. Our ram has one horn that is beginning
to rub his neck and will soon be making a sore. One vet I talked to said we
could use a saw with very fine teeth. I also asked how much bleeding to expect,
but didn't really get a good answer. Any advice from the pro's?

Thanks in advance,
Gail Risner
Kansas