[Jacob-list] With sheep again!

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Sun Oct 17 16:03:11 EDT 2004

Hi listers-
Just a quick update to share our fun with everyone.  Isaiah and 1/2 the ewes finally made it over to our new place this afternoon. (the other 1/2 are still at Chicory in a different breeding group) Went pretty much without hitch.  So nice to have them around again!  This place feels more complete now.
We had to let them into the pasture on the muddy side, but they promptly picked their way over to the dry area and explored.  Bet the neighbors are surprised!
We are working on updating the website... can't say it is very complete yet, but I will send a message out when I get more on the What's new page with updates on this place.
Thanks to everyone for their support and advice during this change!
Katrina Lefever