[Jacob-list] Lamb Pictures

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Thu May 27 13:26:43 EDT 2004

Greeting Fellow Jacob Listers,
We've finished lambing here and I'm finally emerging from my post lambing
fog.  I got some lamb photos posted to our website this week and thought some of
you might like to see them.  You can see them at:
www.bideaweefarm.com/2004lambs.htm

I also posted photos of the lambs out of our Huntsberger Jacobs on a separate
page - address: www.bideaweefarm.com/huntsbergerlambs.htm

It's funny - once lambing is done I'm usually relieved but here I am a short
month later already thinking about which rams and ewes to pair up this fall.
Must be an addiction!

Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com