[Jacob-list] Ad: 2004 Lambs

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Tue May 25 10:36:52 EDT 2004

Our 2004 lambs for sale have been posted and are ready for viewing at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpotLambs.htm
There is a link to our adult ewes for sale at the bottom of the lamb page.

Getting good pictures of some of the lambs has been a real challenge!
 The same few keep eluding the camera or refusing to
cooperate--repeatedly, so some of the photos will be replaced with
better ones when I am able to get them.

Again this morning, I have been out, camera in hand, trying to get
photos of the same two or three lambs.  It is already hot, the flies are
already biting, and neither the subjects nor the photographer and in the
mood to pursue it further today!

Thanks for looking!

Cathy