[Jacob-list] Guardian dogs

CATE cate at centurytel.net
Sun May 23 01:18:31 EDT 2004

Sorry I am so new didn't realize there was a difference.  This puppy will be
in my house and with sheep when outside.  The other email I got said to be
careful until past juvenile years but I have no older dog to teach him.  Is
there a good book I should get to help him learn.   I read that they were
protective against strangers and predatory animals but never had an
aggressive dog - maybe it is because of the way they are part of my family
and my home.  Will I ever be able to leave him outside during day with sheep
without problems.  If not - I probably won't get the pup.

Cate