[Jacob-list] Spare rams (unregistered) Ontario, Canada

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Tue May 11 07:16:40 EDT 2004

I have two really nice unregistered two-horn rams ideal for anyone who isn't worried about showing etc. I realize I'm a long way from most of you but you may have contacts in my area. We recently sold one to a local farmer for $100 (CDN) so that is my asking price. These are very gentle-natured guys (they live together and were in the barn during lambing with no problems). Otherwise it's mutton stew time.

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."
~ The Liverpool Prophet
Melanie