[Jacob-list] Maryland Sheep & Wool

Cindy M Telisak jacobsreward at juno.com
Wed May 5 22:36:03 EDT 2004

It was great to see so many folks at the MS&W Festival this past weekend!
 The breed got closer looks from lots of festival-goers...a great
showing!  At the JSC booth, pelts, roving and raw fleeces moved very
well.  Others can report from the JSBA booth, but I bet the response was
equally good.  I talked to several people who sought out our products as
a direct result of the recent article on Jacob sheep in Spin-Off
magazine.  And many curious folks asked lots of questions and went away
with good materials to further educate them on the breed.  If anyone has
been on the fence about participating in our booths at the festival, I'd
really encouraqe you to give it a try next year.  We always have room for
more of your Jacob products to offer to potential customers, and we have
great fun together taking shifts at the booth and talking with the
visitors.  Mark your calendars for the first weekend in May next year!
Blessings,
Cindy Telisak
Jacob's Reward
www.treasures4spinners.com