[Jacob-list] ram for sale

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 20:15:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I will be making a trip to MO the latter part of June with a number of sheep that have been sold.  I will be either selling or eating SwallowLane Shakespeare in the next few months.  He is 2 years old and has backed up and run at me now 3 times.  He has been flipped 3 times.  The next time the boy messes with me, I will bloody his nose before I am done beating on him.....  To date, nothing I have done has slowed him down, and I do anticipate that he will turn into a nasty sucker by breeding time next fall.  It is my policy to NEVER EVER use a ram and keep a ram that I feel is dangerous----and he looks like he is heading that way.  If you are interested in this boy, please let me know off-list.

He is registered with JSBA.  He makes BEAUTIFUL babies.  He has a lovely fleece.  His positive points are many.  He came to me last fall a gentleman and didn't start showing his poor behavior until along about November.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool