[Jacob-list] (no subject)

CATE cate at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 19 00:12:57 EST 2004

No - I have only had sheep since last May with no big animal vet in area.
Per locals - shearer will worm when she comes in June/July.
Per internet we don't have Lyme disease in this part of Washington state -
especially my area as we get 144+ inches of rain each year and ticks not a
problem.  Not tall enough - guess they all drown.  Lots of fleas though, but
they can jump.
Dog is lab sharpei mix and I have chickens too.   I don't have breeding
stock - all my males are neutered and not aggressive -  only 7 of them - and
they are all pets.
I may be grasping at straws, but unwilling to give up.

Cate