[Jacob-list] ram lambs

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 07:18:50 EST 2004

Hi,

The past couple years we have had more ewes than rams.  This year, we have more rams.  Everything does balance out over time.  Enjoy the ram lambs you are learning on and be ready for a girl or two in the pot next year.

Mary Ellen

gf <fayg at mebtel.net> wrote:
I don't, I am 50/50 with 1 more known preggers and 2 possible but unlikely