[Jacob-list] reading!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Mar 5 19:26:06 EST 2004

We were just being our usual individual selves - kinda like our sheep.  Just cause
we butt heads every so often doesn't mean we don't get along.  Haven't you seen the
two ewes butting each other at the feed trough one minute and laying next to each
other contentedly chewing their cuds the next?

Linda
chewing her cud in Georgia

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:07:40 -0500, Betty Berlenbach wrote:
>Aw, come on, people, life's too short!  Let's  attribute the not reading or
>reading carefully to the change of seasons and get  on with discussing these
>great animals in the usual friendly way we operate,  huh?

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns