[Jacob-list] Re: stomped babies

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Thu Mar 4 13:32:26 EST 2004

  I only have lost lambs when  I did pen my sheep.  (same as your jugs?)
   I have 11 at present  and have not lost one... Even the new mother's
did well through our winter storm of 12-17 inches of snow last week
here  in North Carolina ( Of coarse today is almost 80')  They are all
in a open pasture with Llama's, horses, goats and a few turkey's and
chickens.   I'm sorry also for your loss.  I expect a few late summer
and fall lamb's maybe you will have more later also!   Take care >
Katherine