[Jacob-list] More than four

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Jun 10 15:39:21 EDT 2004

That's weird!  You would think that anything genetic would have showed up sometime before this year.

7 or 8 years ago, not just at my place, there were an unusual number of forward horned lambs born.  Unrelated lambs,
different farms, different bloodlines.  It was finally decided that the passing of a comet had created an unusually
strong gravitational pull on the embryonic lambs, causing the horns to be shifted forward.  As good a guess as any, I
think!

Linda