[Jacob-list] Color question?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Jun 9 19:46:42 EDT 2004

I know from my own rather limited observations that that breeding a heavily marked sheep to a lightly marked sheep does
not give you a middle ranged marked sheep :-)

What's the background on the Painted Desert breed?

There was a lively discussion on this list a few years ago about the "white" Jacobs that popped up in some primitive
flocks.

Linda