[Jacob-list] 2-month orphan

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jun 4 20:03:56 EDT 2004

Around here, commercial sheep breeders wean at 60 days.  I like to wean abit later, but that is as much for the ewes as
the lambs.  I just weaned some at 60 days because the ewes are sold and I wanted to be sure that the ewes were dried up
before leaving.  It was no problem for the lambs, but I had to keep one of the ewes on "bread and water" to get her
dried up.

Linda

Peace does take courage