[Jacob-list] summer lamb.

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Mon Jul 5 22:52:52 EDT 2004

listers-
How can I forget how cute lambs are so fast?  Salvadora, a yearling, just delivered our first summer lamb (a pretty 4 horn ram lamb) this evening. She did not take with the other yearlings and since the ram was running with the ewes until late spring....we got a surprise.  The lamb was just in time to welcome our visitors from Boliva, much to their delight.
  Darn, lambs are cute!  All wet and smelling of ...well, newborn lamb. Is there any other smell quite like it?  Dam and baby are both doing great.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm
http://chicoryjacobs.com