[Jacob-list] sheepskins

Purrfleece Farms pfarms at alltel.net
Fri Jan 30 20:05:24 EST 2004

We have sold some Jacob and Shetland pelts after drying and then having them
tanned.  We sold them for $100-125 which in Arkansas is probably a good
price.  The problem is that we send them out for tanning and that cost can
be significant so there is probably about a $50 cost basis.  We do have a
good processor that does a good job is removing the pelt with minimal
damage.

Rich