[Jacob-list] ram story

Mary Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon Jan 26 16:26:13 EST 2004

Thanks to Sue Martin for relating her ram story.  Glad you made it to the other side of the fence, and that your injuries were not more serious.  My husband had a similar experience once with a Horned Dorset ram who did not want us touching 'his ewes'.  Our roosters act the same way when we catch a hen.  There have been so many posts on the list which indicate that people have let their guard down when it comes to rams, and even expose their children to possible injuries.

Mary Spahr