[Jacob-list] lambs?

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 24 08:02:47 EST 2004

I was wondering the same thing Mary. We are still at least two weeks away from lambing, and I'm grateful for that as it's been bitter cold up here. When mine come they won't be dancing around pastures, there's a 5 foot drift right outside the barn door, IF I could get it open, which I probably can't!

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.