[Jacob-list] tails

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 15 20:32:15 EST 2004

	I tend to agree with the comments about tail length being in the breed
standard.  Certainly for me the question of docking has nothing to do
with pain/cruelty.  I like the tails.  I wouldn't buy a docked sheep
and even with my tiny flock I wouldn't want to add the extra chore.
	Harkening back to that PETA page, I saw a funny Tshirt today.  In big
letters on the front it said PETA and underneath in smaller letters it
said "people eating tasty animals".  My kind of humor!

Gillian