[Jacob-list] tails

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Thu Jan 15 15:56:27 EST 2004

I would guess that it's what you first become accustomed to: I think that docked, they have this abrupt end, instead of the graceful tail, and "DON"t like the look of docking tails.  Luckily, there's room for everyone and their preferences!  Those who dock, feel free, but know that as long as there is a breed standard which requires the tail to be no longer than the hock, I (and others) aren't going to buy sheep whose tails have been docked which means we don't know if the sheep meets the breed standard or not.