[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Fri Jan 16 01:46:26 EST 2004

Please forgive me for chuckling ~ some of the present discussion
regarding tail docking reminds of similar discussions I have heard
regarding the pro's and con's for circumcision!!!!

I have been docking tails using the banding method - I remove about half
the tail.........I agree with Peggy that  sheep deserve the right to have
their behinds covered......and the only reason I do it is personal
preference.   Our lambs usually seem to be a bit annoyed with their
banded tails for a few hrs., and then they are fine, playing and
cavorting around, showing no signs of pain.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft