[Jacob-list] docking

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 13:01:58 EST 2004

We only have 14 acres, and my guys only get 2 acres max. to graze in
depending on the time of year, but even like right now when they're stuck
inside, honestly, they don't get that dirty. The only thing I could think of
is that you live somewhere hotter/wetter, then I saw NJ, can't be that
different to up here. You've got me baffled.

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.