[Jacob-list] speaking of eartags

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jan 9 19:36:01 EST 2004

Did you catch the reference to Angora rabbits being tied to a board, kicking and
screaming (I'm paraphrasing here - I don't think it actually said screaming)

So far, I have not yet figured out how to tie a rabbit to a board.  I have enough
trouble trying to get my cat into the cat carrier!

Linda

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:24:33 -0800 (PST), J Thomas wrote:
>Incredible site! GOSH! Makes us all seem like axe murderers!  I admit, there
>are some who are cruel to their animals, but most shepherds and ranchers tend
>to their animals well - a healthy animal gives more fleece, more angora, etc.
>I especially chuckled at the reference to the sheep being shorn "before they
>naturally shed". I didn't think sheep, except the hair sheep, shed their
>fleece.

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns