[Jacob-list] ear tags

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:12:59 EST 2004

Thanks, I will look at them closer.  The sheep I mentioned didn't rip his
own tag, but the ear was ripped while he was being tagged.  And then the
fellow doing it went ahead and put another tag in the same ear.  I really
try to ignore it because I know it hurt the sheep and it hurts me that
someone would be that careless.  This fellow, BTW, has wonderful "handles"
and so I don't understand how he could have had his ear ripped.  Anyhoo, I
wasn't there when they were tagged.  But thank you for your suggestion.  I
will check everyone out closer.
Kelley