[Jacob-list] just to rattle some chains out there.....

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 3 16:05:20 EST 2004

Trial and error. I use what works. Quite often it's been the last resort when the Rx fails, so I don't wait now, I go for that first.

Tea Tree Oil has some pretty potent antibacterial ingredients that have been isolated, chemically analysed and found to be most efficacious. Most modern disinfectants are purified forms of some tree resin or other. What raises Tee Tree Oil above others is its unique tendency to change, just a slight bit, over the years, which seems to prevent resistance to its "charms" (from the POV of what attacks the plant, which is of course its intended purpose).

Herbalism, done properly, is perfectly scientific. I use a herbal wormer too, and it works.

I've had my chains rattled in the past, but I'm way over it:)

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.